At JJ Loughran we are dedicated to excellence in quality, environmental responsibility, and the health and safety of our employees and stakeholders. As a leading organization in our industry, we are committed to upholding the highest standards in every aspect of our operations. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Lead Auditor to join our team and play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing our commitment to quality, environmental sustainability, and safety.
you will be responsible for overseeing and conducting audits related to quality management systems, environmental practices, and health and safety protocols. In addition to your auditing responsibilities, you will also be involved in various administrative duties to support our overall operations.
1. Quality Auditing: Conduct regular audits of our quality management systems to ensure compliance with industry standards and company policies. Identify areas for improvement and work with teams to implement corrective actions.
2. Environmental Auditing: Evaluate our environmental practices to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and sustainability goals. Develop recommendations for minimizing our environmental footprint.
3. Health & Safety Auditing: Perform audits of our health and safety procedures to maintain a safe working environment for all employees and visitors. Collaborate with teams to establish and enforce safety protocols.
4. Documentation and Reporting: Maintain detailed records of audit findings, observations, and corrective actions. Prepare comprehensive reports and present findings to management.
5. Administrative Duties: Assist in administrative tasks such as data entry, document management, scheduling, and other tasks as needed to support the smooth operation of our organization.
6. Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on industry best practices and regulatory changes related to quality, environmental, and health & safety standards. E.g. helping to implement lean and 6S standards across the workforce.
7. Propose improvements to our processes and policies.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
· Experience in carrying out audits for Quality, Environmental, or Health & Safety (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001).
· Proven experience in auditing and compliance in one or more of the mentioned areas.
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and auditing software.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
· Strong organizational and time management abilities.
· Experience is sage 200
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Private Healthcare Scheme.
· Death in service life insurance scheme.
· Refer a friend scheme.
· Opportunities for career progression.
Hours Per Week:
· 38 to 42 Hours per week
Frequency of Payment:
· Full time
· Friday, 17 March, 2023
How to Apply
If interested in the following position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com via the form. Alternatively, you can fill out
the following JJL Application Forms & Employee monitoring questionnaires which also can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org