Job Title: Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Company: JJ Loughran
Job Type: Full Time
About Us: JJ Loughran is a dynamic and growing organization that values its employees and strives to create a positive and inclusive work environment. We are looking for a commissioning engineer to join our team and help us continue to build a culture of excellence.
As a full-time Electrical commissioning engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our electrical engineering staff. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team and contribute to the success of our organisation. You will deliver industrial electrical LV & HV in-site services and installs throughout the UK & Ireland. The role will be based in Northern Ireland with opportunities to work throughout the UK & Ireland if desired.
- Installing of LV switchgear, control panels and secondary equipment.
- Power and control cabling termination.
- Completion of pre power up checks.
- Testing and fault finding within control panels and instrumentation devices.
- Carrying out alterations to existing control panels on site to suit the clients’ requirements.
- Commissioning controls panels onsite and in workshop.
- Installation, commissioning, and maintenance of VSD’s. Opportunities within installation of HV switchgear and controls (training provided)
- Prioritising and managing allocated work.
- Complying with all current regulations.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- NVQ/HNC/HND/BENG in a related discipline such as Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Knowledge in the electrical engineering sector including switchboards and control panels.
- Experience in testing and fault finding within a process control environment.
- Candidates should have a driving license and be willing to learn and develop their skills in a fast-paced engineering company at the forefront of our field.
- 42 Hours Per Week dependant on Location and tasks
- Opportunities for Monday to Friday and Weekend overtime.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Death in service life insurance scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience.
Frequency of Payment:
Full-Time / Part-Time:
How to Apply:
If interested in the following position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org via the form. Alternatively, you can fill out the following JJL Application Forms and employee monitoring questionnaires which also can be emailed to: email@example.com.