JJ Loughran offer a diverse range of industrial electrical engineering services with the expertise and backup to deliver these services on time, on budget and to the agreed specification. Our onsite electrical engineering designers, project engineers and installation teams, allow us to offer on site industrial electrical installations from minor works and maintenance to complete design, installation and commissioning of process and manufacturing plants, industrial new builds and power generation systems.
Click here to see some of our recent works
JJ Loughran are proficient and have vast experience in the following key area’s:
Mains Power HV & LV
- Mains Power – Liaising with your electricity supplier either as a new or increased mains power supply to assess the best design and purchase for your business. JJ Loughran have unrivaled experience in the design, supply and installation of High Voltage Transformers and Mains power boards to 5000 amps.
- Onsite Power Generation – As the core power source for your business or as an ancillary back up supply, JJ Loughran can size, supply and commission onsite power generation systems; we can assess the best way to integrate these alternative power sources into your electricity supply, with various changeover and synchronized methods available.
We work closely with industry leaders such as Caterpillar, Cummins and FG Wilson to deliver open and acoustic generator sets and associated equipment.
- All cable tray and ladder containment for onsite industrial installations is galvanized or stainless steel as standard,
- Installed and fitted by experienced fitters and welders
- All materials are sourced from leading manufactures such as Electrix, Legrand and Unitrunk,
- With our in-house engineering facility for guillotining, folding, punching and painting specialist bracketing that cannot be catered for off the shelf, all requirements and complexity can be easily catered for.
Cabling, General Power & Lighting
- All cabling HV, LV, Screened and Data Cabling soured from only leading manufactures such as Batt, AEI, Doncaster, Draka, Eland and Excel,
- HV, LV, Data and Fibre Optic Cable glanding capabilities and expertise,
- Working as standard with switch gear manufactures such as Schneider/Square D, Scame, Clipsal and Gewiss.
- Low energy PL and LED lighting design, upgrades, new installations and feasibility studies.
CCTV, Fire and Certification
- CCTV installations – 24 hour remote monitoring using fixed camera and movable domes; Co Axial, Data and Fibre cabling installations installed as standard,
- Fire – Smoke, Heat and Gas detection systems to all relevant industry standards to include conventional, Zoned Sav wire, Addressable and Sampling systems,
- Certification – For all electrical, data and fire installations all required inspecting, testing and certification of equipment and installations to relevant BS Standards.
Related JJ Loughran Accreditations
NICEIC approved – JJ Loughran is a member of NICEIC ‘National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting’ and all onsite engineers our certified and trained to BS7671 regulations, 17th edition; and work to stringent health and safety and quality guild lines on site.
CompEx approved – JJ Loughran have certified engineers competent for the installation of Ex electrical equipment in Hazardous Areas, Units EX01 to EX04 (Installation and Inspecting of Exd, Exe, Exn, Exia & Exib equipment)