Job Title: Qualified Electrician
Company: JJ Loughran
Job Type: Full Time
About Us: JJ Loughran is a dynamic and growing organization that values its employees and strives to create a positive and inclusive work environment. We are looking for a full-time Electrician to join our team and help us continue to build a culture of excellence.
As a full-time qualified electrician at JJ Loughran, you will play a crucial role in supporting our electrical engineering staff. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team and contribute to the success of our organisation. You will deliver industrial electrical LV & HV in-site services and installs throughout the UK & Ireland. The role will be based in Northern Ireland with opportunities to work throughout the UK & Ireland if desired.
- Installation of containment services to include ladder, tray, basket, and conduit.
- Installing LV & HV switchgear, transformers, control panels, and secondary equipment.
- SWA, CY, YY power and control cabling installation and termination.
- Prioritising and managing allocated work.
- Completion of pre power up checks.
- Complying with all current regulations.
- Work to a high standard in terms of quality and health and safety.
- Apprenticeship Electrical Qualification
- Time Served with relevant experience
- Experience within industrial & commercial electrical installations.
- Experience in testing and fault finding within a process control environment would be an advantage but not essential.
- 42 Hours Per Week dependant on Location and tasks
- Opportunities for Monday to Friday and Weekend overtime.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Death in service life insurance scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience.
Frequency of Payment:
Full-Time / Part Time:
How to Apply:
If interested in the following position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org via the form. Alternatively, you can fill out the following JJL Application Forms and employee monitoring questionnaires which also can be emailed to: email@example.com.