Job Title: Engineering Stores & Purchasing
Company: JJ Loughran
Job Type: Full Time
About Us: JJ Loughran is a dynamic and growing organization that values its employees and strives to create a positive and inclusive work environment. We are looking for an Engineering stores & purchasing assistant to join our team and help us continue to build a culture of excellence.
Working alongside JJ Loughran electrical engineering staff to deliver industrial electrical LV & HV on-site services and installs throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Working closely with the Electrical Contracts Department to ensure timely purchase and delivery of materials for site electrical engineers.
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials directly to customer sites and to in-house engineering stores.
- Ensuring adequate stocks of spares are available from stock and keeping stock organised.
- Organising call-off orders from suppliers and tracking deliveries that they match or better lead times quoted.
- Receiving of goods inwards.
- Candidates must be dependable, reliable, and have a willingness to learn.
- Candidates must have a positive, proactive approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work to a high standard in terms of quality and health and safety.
- Experience in a store’s, inventory management or purchasing role.
- Experience within the electrical industry in a purchasing or engineering role would be an advantage but not essential.
Place of Work:
- JJ Loughran Head Office, Cookstown, Northern Ireland
- 38 to 42 Hours per week.
- Opportunities for Monday to Friday and Weekend overtime.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Fully Paid Private Healthcare for Yourself, Partner & Children
- Death in service life insurance scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience.
Frequency of Payment:
Full-Time / Part-Time:
How to Apply:
If interested in the following position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org via the form. Alternatively, you can fill out the following JJL Application Forms and employee monitoring questionnaires which also can be emailed to: email@example.com