Range of planetary gear reducers and gearmotors, specifically designed for industrial applications.
In-Line and Bevel Helical execution:
- 23 gearmotor sizes 001 … 710 (*** see below note)
- fastening with through holes flange (B5), integral feet, shaft mounting with torque arm
- regular size and transmission ratio steps, according to catalogue
Comprehensive range of sizes, trains of gears, and input/ output coupling dimensions.
Modularity and adaptation;
Cylindrical or splined male shafts, cylindrical or splined female shafts, shaft mounting, and more;
Comprehensive transmission ratio range from >3,5 to over 10 000;
Comprehensive accessories range (more than 20 different types)
Direct coupling with electric, hydraulic motors, male shaft;
High thermal capacitance in the category
Resistance to radial and axial loads on shafts; high torsional stiffness
*** For sizes > 710, please consult your local customer care.
- Power P10,18…90 kW
- Nominal torque TN2 1600…710,000 Nm
- Transmission ratio i N3,55…3550 (inline)
- Transmission ratio i N9…2440 (bevel helical)